Blog Buzz on PR – June 20, 2008
For this week’s roundup of PR- and social media-related blog posts, I’m going to simply give you the list, sans my commentary. As usual though, being listed here doesn’t mean I like, approve of, or agree with the post. I’m simply including things I think are worth reading in order to help you form your own opinions on various issues. You know the drill.
- PR 2.0 with Brian Solis – Solutions are Power
- Social Media: The New PR Landscape – MNPR
- Social Media and PR: Big Brands Share Their Thoughts – Eric 2.0
- Don’t Confuse Media Relations with Public Relations – Content Marketing Today
- The PR Business – Re-Evaluating Client Relationships When Things Go Bad – My Public Relations Resource
- Taking Responsibility: Public Relations Spam 2 – Copywrite, Ink
- Using Social Media – PR Pain or PR Gain? – Daily Dog
- AP Steps Back in Time – Liberate Media
- Social Media Requires Having Something to Say – Small Business Answers
- Using Social Media to Bash Social Media – Pluperfecter
- Why I Outgrew Facebook – Adventures in Social Media with Ashley
- 100 Personal Branding Tactics Using Social Media – Chris Brogan
NOTE: If your blog was linked here, please don’t leave a comment just to say thanks for linking to you. I hate that crap. And after the response to the last blog buzz post, I think it needed to be said again.